Sunday, February 19, 2012

Adventures in Stamping Week 6 - Plate ending in a 3


So this week in Adventures in Stamping we are to use a plate ending in a 3. Now, this picture might look a little familiar because I have posted it before. It was actually my first post. This past week has been a crazy stressful one so I allowed myself to reuse a photo for this challenge. I think we are all allowed this option! ;)

So here is what I used:
Base Polish: Orly Nite Owl (2 coats)
Stamp Polish: Orly Rococo A-Go-Go
Konad Stamp M63
Seche Vite

Love this stamp, looks like water marbling! :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice, I just love this plate, one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great, I had no idea RAGG could stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! It really does reminds at marble!
    There's a giveaway at my blog, you should join it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.