Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Disney Villains Swatches Part 4

Ok, so this is Part 4, and final part, of my swatches for my Disney Villains that I received from Nicole at Epitome of Superficiality. Click the link to see her swatches that she has done! Also check out Lindsey's swatches over at Neverland Nail Blog! These polishes are made by Mayer Cosmetics and seem to be only found in Singapore (that we know of so far!). Click the following links to see Part 1 and Part 2 and Part 3. And now, let Part 4 commence!

 

Let me introduce you once again to the Old Hag from Snow White but this time it is 32. The color reminds me a bit of her face on the bottle, just not as orange. This is a type of frost (I think). This is one coat. It was kind of goopy to apply but not too bad.


This is two coats and still a tiny bit sheer. It's not a bad brown and probably would pop with some glitter added to it! :)


Look at her in direct sunlight! So very pretty! I think it would just look fabulous with some holo glitter applied over it! :)


Here is the marvelous Ursula 39 from the Little Mermaid! Gorgeous! It is a light silvery-grey shimmery base with some holo glitters! This is one coat.


Here is two coats of her evilness! You can't really see the holo glitter all that much.....here let me help you out!


See the holo glitters! There aren't a ton but there are enough to make it interesting and fun! :) I love this one, holo and shimmer! Yes please. In fact I like it so much that after all the swatching I chose to do a mani with this polish.


First I started out with two coats of OPI Skull & Glossbones. This is such an awesome grey from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection.


Now here is one coat of Ursula 39 over Skull & Glossbones. They are pretty close in color so it was a good base for Ursula.


Isn't it pretty! Look at the bits of holo! This is a fun subtle mani that is appropriate for many events! This doesn't have SV on it but I've added it since and been wearing it for 3 days now and it hasn't chipped yet! Love! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great swatches! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! See the post here http://www.dragonladynails.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.