Monday, February 13, 2012

A Little Geeky Love


So my Chez-Delaney plates came in and I am so happy!!! They shipped from France super fast too! I bought two plates and I immediately had to play! These plates worked wonderfully! The above picture is all from one plate! D25!

On my pointer finger (top) is Essie Marshmallow (three coats and SV) with Konad Special Black, the stamp is a Dharma symbol from LOST! Woot woot!


My middle finger is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out (two coats ans SV) with Konad Special Red, the stamp is Thundercats!!!!! I wish the red was a bit darker, I'll have to play a bit with it.


Ring finger is Essie Marshmallow (three coats and SV) with Konad Special Red, and the Ghostbusters!!!



And finally on my pinky is Sinful Colors Unicorn (two coats and SV) with Konad Special Black, and Batman!



My other plate that I got was H6, and I got it because of this image! A peacock feather! This is my first attempt and stamping with two colors. I think I did well! :) Base is OPI Skull & Glossbones (two coats and SV) with Kleancolor Metallic Green and Metallic Aqua. Love it!


Here's another shot, trying to get the red of the Thundercats to pop more. This is indoors with artificial light.

All of these are stamped onto polish that has a Seche Vite coat. But there is no top coat over the stamps. Still trying to figure out the best top coat and method for applying over stamps. :)

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.