Friday, March 2, 2012

The One with the OPI DS Polishes I Own


I decided to swatch the two OPI DS polishes that I own. This one is DS Extravagance. Isn't she a beauty! A deep berry with holo goodies sprinkled about! I love it! I got it from April at Munia's Nails. I lurve it so much! It went on heavenly too!


This one I bought last summer when I was just starting to hoard collect polishes. This is OPI DS Reflection. She isn't as much a holo as Extravagance but she still is purdy! She is a sparkly salmon that is just gorgeous! She also went on heavenly.

I love the two DS polishes I have. Do I want more? Heck yes! I have some on my wishlist, but some are hard to find :(
But they are just too darn good-lookin'
Do you have a favorite OPI DS polish?

Thought I would leave you with a stunner of a picture....ready? Oh! Ah! Wowza!!


5 comments:

  1. Reflection is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I Love these holos. Both the linear types and scattered ones. Gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous! and yes, that last picture is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.