Monday, July 16, 2012

Guest Post by Mommy Does Her Nails

So today starts the run of a two and half week guest post show while I am on vacation! I hope you all enjoy these posts as much as I have!

Today's guest post is from Mommy Does Her Nails, her pictures and stamping are simply gorgeous! I love how rich the colors are in all her pictures! Oh and I think she has created a name for my readers! :)

Thank you so much Mommy Does Her Nails! :)

Don't forget to check out her blog after reading this post! I hope you enjoy!

********************************************************************************

Hi owlets! Geeky Owl flew the tree and left this mommy with a post *insert evil laugh*. Well mostly evil since I didn't actually do an evil inspired manicure but now that I think about it that would have been awesome. Beauty of hindsight right? So what I have here is an accent manicure with some stamping:
I ordered the Zoya Pinterest mini trio of Myrta (accent), Zuza (other two fingers) and Kimber (not pictured). I stamped Myrta with Sally Hansen White On and the other two with Sally Hansen Green Envy. Bright and summery :)
These have so much shimmer in them! So how did the Zoya minis compare to the full size?
Ah! There's Kimber - pictured next to Jancyn for size. Basically it's half the size, but the cap is identical. Then there's the brush:
Identical with a shorter neck! Personally I love Zoya and I really hope to see more mini sets in the future. They are the best minis I have ever seen and really made me want every single color in a mini version. They are PERFECT travel size and should I go through one I will be keeping it for my travel polish bottle.

Thanks for reading and thank you Geeky Owl for letting me have a few moments on your delightful blog! :) Signing off, Mommy Does Her Nails

4 comments:

  1. ha I love the name :P Gorgeous mani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty adorable isn't it ;) Thanks so much - I had such a hard time taking this one off!

      Delete
  2. Oh how cute those minis are! Love love love!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just perfect?? Please Zoya make more!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.