Thursday, August 30, 2012

Love Yourself Mani: Zoinks Jelly Sandwich!


So, on last Friday I hinted about a mani coming up. Well here it is! This is my Red Carpet Lacquer Zoinks Jelly Sandwich, matted! Love it!


So let me remind you, this is what it looked like before. Base polish is OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh with Red Carpet Lacquer Zoinks!


This is with OPI Samoan Sand over it.


Another shot of OPI Samoan Sand. This is such a perfect neutral jelly!


And then I matte it using China Glaze Matte Magic. And I love how it turned out! So fun! Jelly Sandwiches are so fun and versatile with all the amazing glitters and jellies to be had! :)

I really liked this mani and wanted to do something for me, that I enjoyed. This is part of the Love Yourself manis. For more information click on this picture or the one in my sidebar to be taken to the facebook group!


12 comments:

  1. Really pretty! I have just recently been learning what a jelly sandwich is and how to do them :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love how glitters look with a matte top coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like shiny but there is just something about it being matte!

      Delete
  3. I love it! Zoinks is one of my favourite polishes. Love the colour combination

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely - it looks like camo colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome jelly sandwich! It looks so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool matte! I love jelly sandwiches too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.