Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Blog Shout Outs - Cuti-CLUE-les


Today's blog is Cuti-CLUE-les! If you haven't checked it out before you need to. It's an Irish Beauty Blog and I love it! Her accent even shows up in her writing style! Brilliant! She's kind of a geek too with some Super Mario nail art!

She does such great freehand nail art that I bow to her! No, really, it's fabulous!


Uh, see what I mean! Fabulous! If I even attempted that it would look like a puddle of goo! Hahaha! :) Please click on the photo to be sent to her original post.

 

She does gorgeous swatches too!


She does these posts were she shows you what she currently craving at the moment! Such a cute idea!


She has also done some pretty striping tape manis!


Oh and another amazing freehand nail art because this is the one she did as a guest post for me! Love!

Please go and check out Cuti-CLUE-les! You won't be disappointed! Find her on facebook too!

I'm going to be doing Shout Outs every other week with Wednesday Reads on the other weeks. If you would like your blog featured or you know of a blog that should be featured in Blog Shout Outs, please send me an email at geekyowl[at]gmail[dot]com.

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.