Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Blog Shout Outs - FairyAna

 

The blog that I am featuring today is a cute blog that I love to follow! FairyAna. Her blog is a mixture of nails and nail art, previews of cosmetic lines (think Catrice and Essence lines), fashion, beauty, and fun!

I don't remember how I stumbled upon her blog, but I'm glad I did because I love reading it!

Below are a few images of her nail art and a swatch. Please click on the image to be sent to the blog post!

 



She also loves to show different Red Carpet Fashions so that if you missed it on TV, she'll have the images for you! She's done some fashion show posts too! But my newest favorite post she has done is her TV Show Season 2012/13 Premieres. Yep all the new and returning shows listed in one spot on the dates they start! Brilliant! Love it!

Please, go check out her amazing unique blog and give her some love! She deserves it! :)

I'm going to be doing Shout Outs every other week with Wednesday Reads on the other weeks. If you would like your blog featured or you know of a blog that should be featured in Blog Shout Outs, please send me an email at geekyowl[at]gmail[dot]com.

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.