Tuesday, January 15, 2013

31 Day Challenge 2013! Day 15: Polka Dots


31 Day Challenge 2013 (relaxed version) Day 15 Polka Dots. I love me a good dotticure and I am still trying to perfect mine to be close to perfection like A Girl and Her Polish (Dotticure queen!) (click link to be sent to her blog to see her dots!). As you can see some of my dots are a bit deflated and smashed. But I am thrilled how this turned out!


I love the colors and how they pop! My base is China Glaze Recycle (two coats). I used China Glaze Def Defying and Catrice No Snow Petrol for the dots. What I love about this type of mani is that it looks really intricate but is actually really easy to do!


Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their Polka Dot nails!

12 comments:

  1. love the colour combo uve used here! im a sucker for a grey base mani xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love it! Dot Manis are my fav! The colors are perfect too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love dot manis, but sometimes mine just don't work out like I planned.

      Delete
  3. Oh wow this is great! I totally took the easy way out with today's post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhm, this color combo is ridiculously cool!! I would *never* have put these colors together; they seem so radioactive to me!? Not that I'm an expert or the 'Dotticure queen', but I think the imperfect dots come from not having enough new, wet polish on whatever tool you're using to make the dots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thank you! I agree with you and the imperfect dots. I just get so impatient! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.