Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Polish Swap!


I'm in a group where we swap polishes and we recently were assigned names! So here are my fabulous goodies from Elizabeth over at Nailpolish is My Crack! First up is a cute little journal (somehow I am going to use this for nails, might swatch my plates in it!), a card, and the cutest little geeky owl stamp ever! Bah!


She also gave me this lotion! I hoard lotions! And this smells yummy!


First up we have two polishes by Jessica. I haven't tried this brand before but I love these two colors! I promise you they are different! :) On the left is Gingersnap (more brown) and then Pumpkin Delight (more orange). I'm excited to try them!


Next we have Rainbow Honey Snake Eyes. Haven't tried this brand either! A green base with glitter! Yum! And Milani Silver Dazzle, a gorgeous silver one stroke glitter! :) Can't wait to try them!


Three green Indie glitters! Yes please! Some brands I haven't tried? Win! All from my wishlist? Even better! We have Glitzology Key Lime, Nostalgic Lacquer Envy, and Hit Polish TMNT. So freakin' excited!


Another brand I haven't tried yet (she did good no?) I Love Nail Polish Up to Snow Good. Gorgeous! Yeah!!

I was spoiled huh! The colors are so me! The brands, a ton of new ones to try! Thank you thank you thank you! I love them all and can't wait to use them!

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.