Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Indie Month: Day 18 - Glitzology Key Lime


Day 18 of my Indie Month and second day of my green Indies! Today I have for you, Glitzology: Key Lime. I also got this pretty in my swap with Nailpolish is My Crack. This is inspired by all things key lime!


Like I said in yesterday's post, I decided to do a quick mani showing the different aspects of this polish (this format will be seen in tomorrow's post as well). I used two coats of China Glaze Recycle on my index and middle fingers. Glitzology Key Lime is used as a french mani accent on my index finger, applied as one coat over my middle finger, applied as three coats over no undies on my ring finger, and one coat on my pinkie finger no undies. As you can see the pinkie one coat looks more sparse than the middle finger one coat. That is because this polish was a bit gloopy and I had more on the brush for my middle finger than I did for my pinkie. It's gloopy but not too gloopy, totally manageable.


Key Lime is packed with hexes, bars, squares, and shredded glitter! It is fabulous! So some of you may no of my relationship with bar glitter, not a huge fan here, but there is so much awesome going on with this polish that I am totally ok with the bars. And they are short and not ginormous, so that helps too! :)

The formula, as I mentioned above, is a bit gloopy. But it is manageable and totally works in your favor because it helps the glitter to make it out of the bottle and onto your nail for all to admire! :) See? Totally acceptable gloop! :)

Pretty sure this polish is unique-ish to my collection (it has bars!). But I love it and can't wait to use it in more manis!

This polish is still available over at Glitzology's etsy shop for $8.50.

To purchase this polish and many more, please visit Glitzology etsy shop.
To be kept up-to-date, visit Glitzology Facebook page.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.