Friday, March 22, 2013

Indie Month Day 20 and TGIF: Glimmer by Erica Cherry Blossom


Welcome to another TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indy Indie Friday! Fridays make it so easy to continue my Indie month! :) Today I had a request from Emma over at Manicurity to swatch Glimmer by Erica: Cherry Blossom. So here it is!


Here is a layer skittle of Cherry Blossom. (l-r) Four coats, three coats, two coats, and one coat. Super easy to work with glitter that isn't too sparse but not quite enough for full coverage with four coats. Definitely a top coater. Which is I still absolutely love!

This is inspired by what else but cherry blossom trees in spring! It is a clear base with multiple sizes and shapes of different pinks and some small green hexes. And yes there is square glitter!


Here is a mani that I absolutely fell in love with! I used two coats of China Glaze Pelican Gray on all nails. Dude, Pelican has a gorgeous shimmer! I then used one coat of China Glaze Glistening Snow on my accent nail. I topped it all with one coat of Glimmer by Erica Cherry Blossom. You can see there was a bit of a glitter spreading problem on my index but that is more my fault than the polish. I had too much on the brush. Oops! >_<


A quick shot of the the shimmer in China Glaze Pelican Gray. So pretty!

I love Glimmer by Erica's Cherry Blossom. I do believe it is unique to my collection! It's such a perfect Spring top coat! And yes, it is still available at her shop!

You can purchase Cherry Blossom and many other fabulous polishes at Glimmer by Erica etsy shop.
Don't forget to check out Glimmer by Erica Facebook page to be kept up-to-date!


Don't forget to check out Emma over at Manicurity (my partner in crime) and her TGIF post!

4 comments:

  1. Great post! I love this colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!! i always thought glistening snow was a top coat and not a full coverage polish, gonna have to try to find that one! and cherry blossom is rad!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.