Monday, March 4, 2013

Indie Month: Day 6 - Cult Nails In A Trance


Day 6 of my Indie Month! And today I have Cult Nails In A Trance for you! This is a Limited Edition color from the "Hypnotic" Collection from 2011. It's an olive green with golden shimmer......genius! Ok, I know there is some talk on whether Cult Nails is still an Indie because it is so big. But for me it is, but I call it a Big Indie (same as A England and Lynnderella). I do this because to me they still are not so main stream (like OPI, China Glaze, and Orly) that your normal nail person (or nuggle, a non-nail polish-a-holic person) would know who they are. But that's my logic and some may disagree. :)


One coat of In A Trance. I got my Cult Nails in a sale she had last year, and this is the one I knew I had to have. And I was not disappointed! It's absolutely gorgeous. I love these types of colors!


Two coats. As you can see in the previous picture I could pretty get away with one coat but two coats makes it much more richer! And just look at that shimmer! Wowza! The formula and application was wonderful!

This color isn't all that unique in my collection, in fact I can think of my two or three polishes I have that are similar (maybe I should do a dupe post on that!). But do I still need it? Yep, yep, yep! It is just gorgeous!

This polish is available at Cult Nails for $12

Here is a link for Cult Nails shop.
And don't forget to check out Cult Nails Facebook page to be kept up-to-date!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous....I think I need to join the cult here...maybe this will be my first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. Yes, do a dupe post:) And I consider it Indie too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to create a dupe post in the next week! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow that is very pretty. I actually don't have this one though I am sure I have one of the dupes. I consider it an Indie too but you are right it is a BIG Indie lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god dude i am DYING over this color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could still consider a large company to be indie, but perhaps not artisanal unless there is still a main creative person who is coming up with the polishes, and/or still works in production.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.