Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Indie Month: Day 7 - Cult Nails Enigmatic


Day 7 of Indie Month brings you Cult Nails Enigmatic. This is a Limited Edition color from the "Hypnotic" Collection of 2011.



Here is one coat of Enigmatic. On the Cult Nails site it states: "Slightly thinner than other Cult Nails lacquers, Enigmatic was intended to layer over other colors while providing the option of building to full, deep, eye-catching layers of opacity". Huh, I guess I didn't read that when I bought it. Because the first time I tried it I was a bit sad on how sheer it was. But the shimmer was still very pretty.



But add a second coat and you get full opacity and a gorgeous purple/brown with shimmer! The formula was fine, I had no real issues at all! I am so happy I tried this polish again!

I wouldn't say this was an entirely unique polish in my collection but it is a beauty in and of it's self!

Currently this polish is in stock and on sale for $7

Here is a link to Cult Nails shop
And don't forget to check out Cult Nails Facebook page to be kept up-to-date!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.