Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Indie Month: Day 8 - Cult Nails Let Me Fly


Day 8 of my Indie Month and I have another Cult Nails for you. This time it is Cult Nails Let Me Fly. Originally from the "A Day at the Races" Collection from 2011. This is a gorgeous turquoise/teal with silvery shimmer that is just jaw dropping!


One coat of Let Me Fly shows some visible nail line but you could get away with one coat if it was a thicker coat. But just look at this color! The shimmer! Bah! I love it!


Two coats just increases the warmth and depth of this amazing polish! This is one of those ones that you just stare at when it is on your nails! The formula was fantastic!

Now I am sure I have something sort of like this color in my collection but the shimmer really makes it way more special and unique in my collection!

This polish is available at Cult Nails for $12

Here is a link for Cult Nails shop.
And don't forget to check out Cult Nails Facebook page to be kept up-to-date!

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.