Thursday, March 7, 2013

Indie Month: Day 9 - Cult Nails Hypnotize Me


This is my final Cult Nails for my Indie Month. This is Cult Nails Hypnotize Me, part of the "Hypnotic" Collection 2011. As you can see, I've used this more than the others, but not a ton more because this is goopy and applies really thick! But it is not unmanageable! :) (Not sure if it is just mine or all Hypnotize Me are like this).


Trying to show you the goop. I can hold this for a while and nothing happens. So you need to make sure you scrape some off before applying so you don't get too much on your nail! But like I said, it is easy to apply for being so goopy!


See! Look how nice and evenly it applies! This is one coat of Hypnotize Me on it's own. This is a sheer green jelly packed with blue and green micro fine glitter.


Two coats of Hypnotize Me. How fun is that! I love it on it's own! But you can also use it as a top coat!


Here is Hypnotize Me over Cult Nails Enigmatic. Just look at that shimmer and amazing-ness! Wow!


Hypnotize Me over Cult Nails In A Trance. Really sparkles doesn't it!


And finally Hypnotize Me over Cult Nails Let Me Fly. It really adds more oomph to this! Amped up Let Me Fly!

Hypnotize Me is a gorgeous polish and is unique in my collection.

This polish is available at Cult Nails for $12

Here is a link for Cult Nails shop.
And don't forget to check out Cult Nails Facebook page to be kept up-to-date!

4 comments:

  1. I love it over Let Me Fly. My favorite though is to layer it over CN Manipulative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! That would be pretty! Sadly, I don't have that one. :)

      Delete
  2. I do like it over Let Me Fly. I am going to have to try that combo soon.

    ReplyDelete