Thursday, March 7, 2013

Owl Week: Geeky Owl


Day 4 of Owl Week in celebration of my birthday week! I love doing this type of owl mani! Super easy and very fun!

I used reinforcements to create the non-polised space. The body of the owl is L'Oreal Owl's Night, so are his belly spots. The belly is Orly Nite Owl. The geeky glasses are China Glaze Def Defying. I used KleanColor Metallic Mango for his beak, Wet N' Wild Black Creme and Milani White on the Spot for his eyes.


Stay tuned for my Indie Month post in a few hours. :)

15 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.