Monday, March 4, 2013

Owl Week: My Birthday Mani!


So begins Owl Week here at Geeky Owl! This is in celebration of my birthday, which is today! So of course I had to celebrate with my favorite animal! I ended up only using my owl themed polishes (except for stamping and nail art colors, so pretty much base colors), stamps, decals, and nail art! I hope you enjoy it! I had fun doing it and coming up with ideas! :)

So for today I used my one of my most favorite polishes: Orly Nite Owl. I am so glad that this is part of their core line now! This is two coats. I stamped using Bundle Monster BM-309 (the main reason I bought this set!). And I used Konad Pearl Black. This is the first time I have stamped with this black. I heard it doesn't stain as much as the normal black! I also used HK Girl top coat.


Here you can really see the pearl effect in the Konad Pearl Black. I love the added effect! And I am so happy at well my stamping turned out!

Stay tuned for more my Indie Month post which will post in a few hours! Yep, this whole week (except for Friday) I double post! Shocker! I know! I rarely double post but I wanted to continue using my Indies! :)

Enjoy!

16 comments:

  1. Happy bday Kirsten! ♥
    Awesome mani as always, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Cute mani, I love owls! I am looking forward to owl week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh happy birthday!!! Hope you have an amazing day! I love the owls, so incredibly adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday sweet lady!!!
    So...I would love to see a comparison of this and Wink & A Nod! Ive never seen this polish before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'll have it up the end of the week!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.