Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Owl Week: Nail Decals


Day 2 of Owl Week in celebration of my birthday week!

I used two coats of L'Oreal Owl's Night on my index and pinkie fingers with two coats of Orly Nite Owl on middle and ring fingers. I love the color and shimmers of these two polishes! I used my owl nail decals I got from ebay. Also used HK Girl top coat.


I'm a little bit upset that these nail decals weren't clear and that the background still shows up. But they were cheap so I can't be too upset right? But I still like them and thought them totally appropriate! Especially sense the owl is the same owl I use for my Wednesday's Reads image! (barring the color changes and added glasses that I did!)


Stay tuned for my Indie Month post in a few hours!

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.