Friday, March 1, 2013

TGIF: Indie Month: Day 5 - A England Saint George


Day 5 of Indie Month is also TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indy Indie Friday! And today I bring you A England: Saint George. Saint George is from the Legends Collection and is drop dead gorgeous! A gorgeous dark teal with scattered holo!


Here is one coat of A England Saint George and one coat of OPI Skull & Glossbones. Saint George is a one-coater! Woot! Saving polish one stroke at a time! Thank you! :)


Here is two coats of Saint George and a dragon stamped using Saint George and Chez-Delaney plate D25. Yep, Saint George is perfect for stamping! Of course I had to stamp a dragon right? :)


Good golly! Just look at this polish! Gorgeous! And the scattered holo is wonderful! The formula, like all the A England's I own is spot on perfection! Love love love!

Another lovely unique polish! And it can stamp? Bonus! Epic win! :)

This polish is a regular for A England. But sadly it is from across the pond (England, duh!) and the Royal Mail is being silly right now. So you cannot order directly from A England right now. :(

But! You can order A England polishes from: Ninja Polish and Llarowe! Thank you ladies! (that is until their supply is gone, sad.)

Here is A England's official site.
Don't forget to check out the A England Facebook page to be up-to-date!


 And don't forget to check out Emma's TGIF post over at Manicurity, my TGIF partner in crime!

And stay tuned for next week, it's a special week, it's my birthday week! And what does that mean? Maybe a few of manis with my favorite animal! Not telling you what animal that is -- wink wink. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Love that polish. It is such a gorgeous shade. It looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dragon reminds me of a seahorse, seahorse-dragon? Haha, and I am lusting over this A England!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.