Friday, May 10, 2013

TGIF: D&R Apothecary Sparrow and Zoya Godiva


Welcome to Friday! Which means, TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indy Indie Friday! I have a gorgeous (wow, really need to use a thesaurus!) Indie from D & R Apothecary: Sparrow! D & R Apothecary also use to be called Hit Polish.

Huminah! Huminah! Huminah!


Sparrow is a limited edition glitter top coat made up of gunmetal, white, brown, black, and copper glitters in all shapes and sizes! It is inspired by, surprise surprise, a Sparrow!


I just love it over Zoya PixieDust Godiva. Almost looks like cookies! Mmmmm! Godiva Sparrow cookies!? Huh what? :)


Here's a shot of Zoya Godiva three coats, this one is really sheer so you need more layers!

Need this Indie? Head on over to D & R Apothecary etsy shop
Stay up-to-date with D & R Apothecary Facebook page


Don't forget to check out Emma over at Manicurity and her TGIF post!

1 comment:

  1. Oohh that is awesome! Layered over a textured polish :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.