Monday, May 6, 2013

Zoya PixieDust: London


This week I bring you the fabulous Zoya PixieDusts that I got through the fabulous Bee over at Bee Polished! Thank you Bee! I love them!

Today is a simple quick swatch of Zoya PixieDust London.

A shimmery textured grey! Heck yes! I love it! The Zoya PixieDusts seem to be a bit more liquid-y and thinner than the other textures I've tried. But even so, this is just two coats! Win!

Have you tried Zoya PixieDust polishes yet? I am so loving this texture trend!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the look of the Zoya Pixie Dust polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this and chyna were the only standouts to me, i still need to snatch them up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.