Friday, July 5, 2013

Untired Polish Challenge: Newest


My newest polish that I used for the Untried Polish Challenge is Hit Polish Lacquer Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. This is two coats and as you can see it is still a bit sheer. But look at that shimmer! Those glitters! The colors! Bah! I love it!

I just love this brand! Her glitters are amazing and unique! And the mini bottles (which I love) last forever and are super cheap! (especially when she has her sales!)


Here it is with three coats. Much better. The only sad thing is that you lose some of the color in the purple glitters because none of them applied on the third coat. But that's ok, I still love it! :)

Please visit Hit Polish Nail Lacquer's Etsy page to drool over some goodies!
Go and like Hit Polish on Facebook to be kept up-to-date!


It's Friday so I brought you another TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indy Indie Friday! Don't forget to check out Emma's TGIF post over at Manicurity!

2 comments:

  1. I bought 6 of her minis (and a 7th for a swap) because of you! And it was super hard to only get the 6!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muwahahahaha! My plan is working! Hahaha! Aren't they just awesome! Can't wait to see what you got! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.