Wednesday, October 9, 2013

33DC Day 8: Chevrons


Seriously, I give up. 

I redid this mani like 5 times, 5! And the index finger is still messed up. Oh and guess what? This is more herringbone then chevron. Well, shoot. Why didn't I pay attention to that sooner. 5 times and I didn't catch it?  Grrr!

Well heck, I put that much effort into it, you are still going to get it! :) I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (two coats) for the base of three nails and China Glaze Awaken (two coats) for the accent nail. I stamped using China Glaze Awaken and Konad White using Cheeky CH8.

Lame herringbone. Pfft! The challenge this week so far has gotten the better of me. But oh just wait until Friday! I finally have a win! :)

Don't forget to check out the others doing the challenge! Would you like to join? Then come visit: Crumpet's Nail Tarts on Facebook!

8 comments:

  1. I like it! It does have a chevron feel to it but a different take on chevron! Looks good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and it does look cute. I didn't even notice the herringbone part until you pointed it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Guess I should have kept my mouth shut! Hahaha! :)

      Delete
  3. I feel like it's gotten the better of me this week so far too, although I love your take on chevrons. Come on Friday, I'll redeem myself!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhaha its fine! it looks good! i know how you feel though...i have days like that way too often!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.