Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen Does Brands Week - Taco Bell


Today I have for you Taco Bell! Do you remember the little chihuahua from the Taco Bell commercials? I loved her! Miss her too, found out he died a few years ago in 2009.


I started with two coats of Milani White on the Spot I then created the speech bubble using OPI My Vampire is Buff (yep, that's right! I finally bought it! Woot! Woot!) and used a Sharpie to write "¡Yo quiero Taco Bell!". I stamped using Barielle My Tan Blazer and used Wet N Wild Black Creme for her eyes and Sugar Bubbles SB013 plate. I did a stamping decal because I wasn't sure how well My Tan Blazer would stamp and show up. So I tested it, liked it and then just used that one! For the Taco Bell logo I used China Glaze First Mate, Barielle Sexy Mood, and Sinful Colors Bananappeal. All topped off with HK Girl Top Coat!

Below is my favorite Taco Bell commercial! 




Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their brands:

19 comments:

  1. Oh man, I love these nails so much!! These seriously just made me so happy haha, great job!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! Oh this is epic! I miss the Taco Bell dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These remind me of the days when you used to see the Taco Bell dog on commercials!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How cool that you actually did a chihuahua that actually looks like a chihuahua on your nails?! I know that I could never do that, I suck at nail art, LOL. To be honest, I have not painted my nails in 5 weeks or so, can you believe that?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's a stamp by Sugar Bubbles. I am no way that good of an artist! :) Right now, I rarely keep them painted after I do my challenges and swatches.

      Delete
  5. OMG how cute is the chihuahua?? Great job hunny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Taco Bell dog!!!! Dying from the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha these are so gosh darn cute, Kirsten! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. TACO BELL! I used to eat Taco Bell on the reg in high school! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bahaha I LOVE THIS! I'm a Taco Bell junkie.......not my best quality, but I'm not afraid to admit it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so fabulous! I absolutely adore these!! They put such a huge smile on my face (also now I'm starving, whoops)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.