Monday, June 9, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen Does Metal Week: Saran Wrap Gold!


I know that I've been quiet for a while. Sorry about that. Last week was such a crazy week! So glad it's done! I hope to more active on my blog now that that week is gone! Well, another month means another Digit-al Dozen theme! This month it's Metal. Ok, this week really kicked me in the butt! I had such a hard time coming up with ideas! Today's though, I absolutely love how it turned out!


I started with two coats of Wet n Wild Black Creme, added a coat of Poshe top coat. I let it totally dry. Then I used BarryM Foil Effects Gold and did the saran wrap method. And it actually worked! Yes! Finally! I added the french tips using Art Club Black. Topped with Poshe Top Coat and rhinestones for some elegance! 

I am totally loving this!

Don't forget to check out what the other ladies did for Day 1!