Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen Does Countries and Cultures Week - Canada: True North Strong and Free


Day 4 of The Digit-al Dozen Does Countries and Cultures Week takes you northward to Canada! Being of dual citizenship (USA and Canada) I had to post about Canada! I moved to Southern Alberta when I was nine years old, I graduated high school there, and I have a ton of cousins there,(I really mean a ton, my dad is 1 of 12 kids!).


For my mani I chose to use Nail Nation 3000 Carpe Diem as my base. It's a slight holo white. I stamped using Konad White and Vivid Lacquer VL006. I then stamped a few maple leafs (duh, it's Canada!) using Sally Hansen Mochachino and Winstonia W119. I sealed the mani with HK Girl Top Coat.

I really liked this mani, it's simplicity is very beautiful to me; just like Canada! 

Don't forget to check out where the other ladies take you today!