Monday, July 28, 2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents Recreate Your First Four Nail Designs: Red

 

Nothing like leaving this month's Nail Challenge Collaborative theme to the last four days of the month! Eeks! This month's theme is to recreate you first four nail designs. Well, my designs were doing the 31 day challenge (which I have completed in one way or another three times). So this is Red.


These are the same polishes that I used way back in January 2012 for my Red Nails. I used two coats of Zoya Sooki. This is probably my most used red, and this is a mini, and it's still not that empty! Hahahaaha! Guess I don't use red all that much! I sort of dry brushed on Wet 'n Wild Behind Closed Doors. This is a black based red glitter. And guess what? Some of the glitters are starting to loose their color! See, even major companies have this issue.


I had Essie Matte About You to finish it off and I like it much better. Now, are you ready for the photo of the red mani from 2012? Brace yourselves! 


I've come a long way baby! My nail beds seem so much longer then. Of course I'm still dealing with the damage my gel nails did to my nails. 

Don't forget to check out the others and their day 1 recreations!