Monday, August 11, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen Does Summer: Love Letters in the Sand


Welcome to another week of The Digit-al Dozen! This month's theme is Summer! And many of us are trying to be not so obvious with out manis (my get a little "different" later in the week).


But today's mani is a love letter written in the sand on a beach. D'awwww! I really like how this turned out. I used two coats of Contrary Polish Sand (duh, had to use that one right?) as my base. I splodged (look Debbie!) on some Milani White on the Spot for the sea foam. I sealed the Milani and Contrary Polish with Poshe top coat. I then used two coats of Zoya PixieDust Godiva as my sand. I let it dry a tiny bit then took a toothpick and wrote in the "sand"!


I totally love this and hope you did too! I hope it makes you think of summer!

Don't forget to check out what the other ladies have for you this summer! :)