Monday, September 8, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen Does the Terrific Twos - Things That Come in Pairs

Welcome to another month and that means another theme for The Digit-al Dozen! This month we are celebrating two years! Crazy huh! So our topic this month is dealing with things associated with the number two!

And today is: Things that Come in Pairs. So what did I choose? A mad man and a box!


I know, it's not the normal "pair" of things you would think but I just had to do it! :) 

I used Cult Nails Time Traveler (two coats) and Milani White on the Spot (two coats) as my base colors. I stamped using Cult Nails Time Traveler and My Online Shop's MJ JR-31. I of course had to use China Glaze Fairy Dust (not sure why this sudden hype for Fairy Dust. Are people just finding it? I've had mine for years, it's my go-to holo glitter). Sealed everything with Poshe Top Coat.  

But let me tell you, this mani took FOREVER to create! Looks simple right? Bah! My stamper did not want to work on this day. It took hours to get a decent image. And I'm not lying, I would attempt for a while and then sit out (else I would have thrown it all at the wall) and try again. Grrrr! But I do like how it turned out. Now if I can only figure out why my stamper/plate/polish was on strike that day. >_<

I know I've been MIA for the past month. Going through a really tough time right now. Many times almost calling it quits on everything. Just need to get through this next month (every year this is the worst month for me because of my seasonal affective disorder; and now I have to deal with the anxiety too. *joy*). I hope to keep on keeping on but we shall see. I was able to get this whole week done for the DD. I also have a review post and a guest post in the works. :)

Don't forget to enter our fantabulously amazing 2nd Anniversary Giveaway! 51 prizes!

Don't forget to check out the other ladies and what pairs they chose to create!