Friday, October 31, 2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative: Stripes - Monster Line Dance


Final day of The Nail Challenge Collaborative's theme of stripes, and I give you a monster line dance! :) Look at those monsters (MoYou Sci-Fi 01) dancing up a storm on their colorful dance floor!

I used BarryM Espresso as my base, two coats. This is an amazing black matte! I stamped using BarryM: Waikiki (index monster), Miami (middle monster), Cancun (ring monster), and Copa Cabana (pinkie monster). The french tip (or my stripe for this challenge, see, see what I did there?) Are those same colors but one to their right.


So that means I have to show you my thumb! Stamped using BarryM Malibu with a stripe of Copa Cabana. He's like an owl/duck monster!

The BarryM Mattes are amazing to stamp with! Their formulas are fantabulous!

Oh and what are the monsters line dancing to?


Monster Mash, of course! :) Happy Halloween! Please be safe!

Don't forget to check out the others and their final day of stripes!

Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their final spooky manis!