Monday, November 3, 2014

Epic Nail Mail of Epic Proportions!


So, I have this amazing polish buddy, Ali from Fixin' to Faff, and she has sent me some EPIC nail mail! She lives over in England where she can get some of the real goods. I found out that she was coming to Texas to visit family and I asked her if she could bring me some goodies. And oh how she delivered! See that big FedEx box? It's huge! In side of that was another box! (makes me think of Yzma from Emperor's New Groove). I have shown them next to a bottle of China Glaze Fairy Dust for comparison. Also, the little note pad on the top is to cover mailing info. 

Are you ready to see what's inside?


Look! British candy! Mmmmmmm! I love these! But look how packed this box is. I wonder what's in it?


Oooh! Look at those bottles! Eeek! So excited! Let's open them up! (which took awhile and I squee'd each time!)


Boom baby! Check it out! I now have the complete BarryM Gelly Collection along with the Matte Collection! Two MoYou plates (Bridal 06 and Fashionista 08) and a super cute owl! The owl came from a stall at the Newent Onion Fayre. It's now sitting next to my other little polish buddies that watch/guard my polish. 

I am so freakin' excited! Happy dance and Kermit the Frog arms flailing all about!


Top Row BarryM Matte Collection: Espresso, Malibu, Miami, Caramel, Waikiki, Crush, Vanilla, Cancun, Copa Cabana, Rhossili, and Mocha.

Second Row BarryM Gelly: Elderberry, Dragon, Coconut, Sugar Apple, Olive, Rose Hip, Huckleberry, Blueberry, Prickly Pear, Key Lime, and Damson.

Third Row BarryM Gelly: Almond, Satsuma, Green Berry, Pink Punch, Blue Grape, Passion Fruit, Mango, Kiwi, Papaya, and Blood Orange.

Fourth Row Gelly: Chai, Cocoa, Mustard, Chilli, Cardamom, and Paprika. An extra sparkly of BarryM Rose Quartz Glitter!


And they all get their own special box! I can only fit one more in there! This also includes the eleven BarryM polishes I already own. :)


This makes my heart super happy! Thank you so much Ali! You are so awesome! Best swapping buddy ever!