Monday, January 12, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Fairy Tales: Into the Woods


It's time for another week of The Digit-al Dozen! This week is Fairy Tales, which has stumped a lot of members.

Today my nails are not based on one single fairy tale, but rather any fairy tale that involves the woods. I've created  a foggy forest in which many characters reside in fairy tale land. And also welcome to nub-ville, the winter has been hard on my nails!

I used China Glaze Five Rules (two coats) as my base. I used Konad Black and Bundle Monster BM-407 followed with BarryM Chai as the pathway and OPI My Pointe Exactly to help with the foggy-ness. I used Essence We will Rock You as the foggy bottom and finished it all up with Essie Matte About You.

I was trying to create a creepy forest, kind of like the one you see in the opening credits of Once Upon a Time. And a pathway that would certainly lead you to some nefarious creature.

Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their fairytale manis!