Friday, January 23, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents: Wallpaper - A Story Part 4


Phew! They finished! In four days the couple managed to redo their walls from turtle shell wallpaper to this trendy crisp metallic damask. They loved it and they couldn't wait to redo more walls in their dream house!


I used BarryM Chai (two coats), stamped using BarryM Foil Effects Silver and MoYou Fashionista 08. Topped it off with HK Girl Topcoat in this photo and Essie Matte About You in the first photo.

I truly love this mani. I wish it was as long lasting as wallpaper! I don't know which version I like better, the glossy or the matte.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks take on the theme of wallpaper. Next month is a new challenge so I need to get my thinking cap on! :) And I'll have time (so I say, we shall see if I actually prepare further in advance!) since it's not the last day of the month that I finished this theme!

Don't forget to check out the other links!