Friday, February 27, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents: Animals - Going to the Zoo to see Seals


Oh thank goodness, it's the last day of this animal theme and these decals! I had such a good idea, use a song from my childhood and create it in mani form. Who knew that this song would create nightmares! This here is a seal. Yep. That red thing? Oh it's a beach ball, can't you tell? Ya, me either, that's why I pointed it out. >_<

Hey, at least it sort of looks like a seal. Right? I mean, it's grey so that's something! :)

We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo
How about you, you, you?
You can come too, too, too
We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo

Well, the seals in the pool all honk-honk-honkin'
They're catchin' the fish and honk-honk-honkin'
The little tiny seals all honk-honk-honkin'
And we can stay all day

We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo
How about you, you, you?
You can come too, too, too
We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo

There are more versus to the song, but thankfully this theme is only four days long. Shucky darn. I know, I know, you all wanted me to continue with the demons animals. Don't worry, there's always all the other times when I attempt nail art to look forward too! Yay! I wonder if anyone is actually reading these four posts and realize just how much I've lost it. I think it's the polish fumes or maybe the monkey and the bear have really made me insane!


I used Layla Softouch Effects in 09 and 10 (10 is the sparkly one!). Wet N Wild Black Creme for the spider eyes dots and background of the beach ball with BarryM Blood Orange (appropriate) for the rest of the ball. Seal monster is part of those darn acrylic decals I made over a week ago.

This is the seal I had in mind when creating this mani:


Don't forget to check out the other Day 4 manis that are better than this one! Hahahahaha! ;)