Monday, March 2, 2015

February Favorites!


Can you believe it's March already!? I have mixed feelings about this. I'm happy (or am I?) because my birthday is this month (the 4th to be exact) and sad because we are one month closer to the heat that is summer. Bleh.

Today I have some products I fell in love with in February!

http://www.wen.com/?grcid=t4-wwcofferpnlc&uci=ous138&cid=188p243499&GeoRedirect=false

First up is Wen Cleansing Conditioner. I received this along with a few of the styling products from a fellow beauty lover and coworker, Natalie from NatMichelesMakeup. She didn't like it at all and was giving all of her products to another coworker and offered some for me to try out. Ok, my hair is fine, it falls really easy and I use a lot of product on my hair to get it to do anything. I had been reverse shampooing (conditioning first then shampooing it out), which I still do and love, but I wanted to try this out. I love this! It works fabulous for my hair. I can use this daily and it doesn't weigh down my hair and it gets it clean too!

http://dermae.com/product/271/Vitamin-E-12%2C000-IU-Cr%C3%A8me.html

I bought this from Ulta and used it for a while then stopped, it is Derma E Vitamin E. But this past month I used this religiously and it is one of the products that have helped to finally clear up my skin! (post to come) I use this after I wash my face at night and I have loved the results! We got a few more items of this brand, excited to check them out!

http://www.mariobadescu.com/ceramide-herbal-eye-cream

This Mario Badescu Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream I received from my training class for work (one of my favorite training classes, I learned so much from the Mario Badescu Vendor) and it is also one of the products that has helped with my skin. I love it! It's hydrating with being overly hydrating and greasy. You can use it 360 degrees (all over eye and on lid) and it feels amazing!


Oh my goodness! These Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealers are a-mazing! I knew I had to have it as soon as I saw the press release but I had no idea how wonderful they would be. Even Wayne Goss MUA thinks they are fabulous! I bought one and have used it more often than any of my other concealers. It has amazing coverage and it totally buildable and not cakey!

Ah, the Urban Decay Limited Edition Vice Palette. Having just recently bought the Vice 3 I hemmed and hawd about getting this one as well. But I knew I would kick myself if I didn't buy it. And boy am I right! So there are many shadows from previous Vice palettes, one being Last Sin from Vice 3 and can I just tell you how much more pigmented it is in the LE palette than it's original! I'm glad I listened to my heart and not my wallet when getting this! :)

https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=AwrTcXTq.fNUvrsAgmqJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTIzMTlwZDVrBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZANjNmFmZTI4OWM5MTU4NDliZWExMTM5NTJlZWE5MTA5NARncG9zAzE5BGl0A2Jpbmc-?.origin=&back=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.swagbucks.com%2F%3Ft%3Di%26q%3Dmakeup%2Bloose%2Bshadows&w=700&h=585&imgurl=2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-F1tuXWOQfnQ%2FUQGQi4dnLhI%2FAAAAAAAAFYA%2F4vH70YBaeSA%2Fs1600%2FNeve%2BCosmetics%2BLoose%2BShadow%2B2.bmp&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.the-beauty-spot.net%2F2013%2F01%2Fneve-cosmetics-mineral-eye-shadow.html%23!&size=108.3KB&name=It%26%2339%3Bs+an+affordable+brand+and+ooh+look+at+it+I+thought+it+looks+amazing+...&p=makeup+loose+shadows&oid=c6afe289c915849bea113952eea91094&fr2=&fr=&tt=It%26%2339%3Bs+an+affordable+brand+and+ooh+look+at+it+I+thought+it+looks+amazing+...&b=0&ni=160&no=19&ts=&vm=p&tab=organic&sigr=12f9nnq1e&sigb=11kubk8cv&sigi=13aufelq1&sigt=12e2gbu4i&sign=12e2gbu4i&.crumb=NtwBjRDoLhJ&hsimp=yhs-prodege_001&hspart=prodege&type=search_6&vm=p&param1=4447042&param4=1656730916

One of my new favorite, gotta collect them all, is loose shadow pigments! I use to be scared of them, like deathly scared. But I gave them a try (Bare Minerals being the first and Geek Chic second) and have fallen in love with the pigmentation of them! I use Urban Decay Bondage to get the pigments to stay put and provide intensity. Wow. Let's just say I have since bought a lot a few more and have some coming in the mail! >_<

What about you all? What were some of you February Favorites?