Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Fandom Week: Allons-y


Day 4 brings you a very popular and rightly so, amazing fandom of Doctor Who. Now there have been some discussion on what makes you a true Whovian: have you watched all episodes from the very beginning with the first Doctor? Or are you like me who started with the ninth Doctor? But no matter how you look at, we are all obsessed with the lovable man with two hearts!

I used Cult Nails Time Traveler (absolutely fantastic color) for my first two nails with OPI Boyfriend Scales Walls on the other nails. On my index nail I stamped using Konad White and My Online Shop MJ JR-31. Sadly a crack has started to appear on the T.A.R.D.I.S. Eeeks!


My middle finger has the phrase  A Mad Man in a (My Online Shop MJ JR-31 using Konad White). Rightly so. No one madder than the Doctor, but I'd have him on my team any day! I also added Above the Curve Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey  to add some sparkle and pizazz!

My ring finger represents my favorite Doctor, number ten. He will always be my favorite. I used Konad Black and stamped using MoYou Geek 07 for the 3D glasses and MoYou Pro 04 for the rose. I colored in the glasses with Konad Red and BarryM Malibu. The rose is colored in with OPI Magenta Muse (love these new color paints!)


And finally on my pinkie is a bit of Gallifreyan (the Doctor's written language). I used Konad Black and MoYou Geek 07.




Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their fandoms!